Why I trek 3

I am person who is normally reticent and take very long to get close to people. I take time to start trusting people. I take time to start sharing my self with them. I take time to make friends.

When we trek we are in the jungles. Some of them are very dense and there is no one else in the area for many kilometres. We are just with the group. Some of these jungles are infested with very dangerous species of animals and insects. We have to be on our guard all the time. Also there are no restaurants, hospitals, public toilets etc which we find on highways to add to our convenience. Conditions are adverse most of the time.

All we have for company are our trekking group members. We depend on each other. We are there for each other. We start trusting each other. Isnt that what true friendship is all about.............

Comments

Popular Posts