Will I Wont I ?

When I last trekked in 2001, before being diagnosed with the kidney ailment, Harishchandragad was next on my schedule.

Well then I was unwell and for a while started believing that I will never be able to follow my passion, Trekking

So had missed out on Harishchandragad then.

Last year when V Hikerz had planned Harishchandragad, I was down with a hairline fracture. Couldnt make it then too.

It was lingering in my mind that I had to do this fort. Along with the desire there was a hidden fear whether I will be able to complete this arduous trek, given my medical condition.

But then you will never swim unless you jump into the water. That sight of the magnificent Shiva temple at Harishchandragad was beckoning big time.

The memories of the sunset at Kokan Kada were also inviting me.

This year when V Hikerz planned Harishchandragad it was with a lot of prayer from my side that I should not fall ill or have some obstacle due to which I have to drop out.

The group that confirmed also was unique. There was no one who had done this trek before. I was the only one and I had done it more than 12 years ago !

It was going to be a great adventure, one that I was really looking forward to.

Was just hoping that everything fell into place before this great trek.

Comments

Popular Posts