Living Life King Size

Life is all about Ups and Downs. It has always been a Topsy Turvy ride for me. The last few days rather months have been challenging from the point of view of my venture taking off.

I was able to put in efforts to take it forward. So what if most of the efforts didnt yield fruit as expected.

Last week was really tough in this regard. Monday night dialysis followed a great trip to Lonavala with school friends. But it was a disaster. Within 3 hours of a normal 5 hour session my BP dropped to 70/40

I was unable to see anything. I was breathing heavily till the technicians on duty administered saline. My dialysis was terminated mid way but it took me more than an hour to get my bp to decent levels.

It was decided that I would take dialysis to compensate for the terminated one on wednesday

Tuesday was bad. I was feeling very weak and totally shorn of energy. Wednesday I felt slightly ok and there fore I went for a meeting. By the time I returned I was again feeling extremely weak.

During dialysis on wednesday again the BP went to 80/60. But this time I was through 4 hours of dialysis so it was ok to terminate.

The next day was also extremely tough. I was unable to get off from the bed and so I stay put

What compounded the problem was the knee injury that I have been trying to recover from. It improves a bit and flares up again. This makes it very difficult to stand up once I am in a sitting position

The pain along with the weakness has been terrible. To add to it the venture not taking off as planned has added a lot of uncertainty.

But I will not let go.

I have done a few blood tests, taken an appointment with both my nephrologist as well as my ortho doctors.

Hopefully very soon I will be able to start working hard again.

Hopefully I will be able to close business deals again.

Hopefully, I will be able to trek again

Hopefully, I will be able to live life. Kingsize !

All over Again !! 

Comments

Popular Posts