Business Trips to Pune

Couple of Years ago I used to travel to Pune at least once a week. I used to teach online marketing at an institute there as well as consult an automation company there

However, on March15, 2017 I met with a serious accident on the Pune Mumbai Expressway

I was lucky to be alive and my car had to be disposed off in damaged condition.

I had 3 meetings that day and I was very tired. On the way back, where the slope starts a truck was going ahead of me and at a good pace. As the slope started it suddenly applied brakes

I was not at my alert best and banged into the truck. Thereafter the car was out of control and collided twice with the side partition on the highway. There were 3 collisions in all. The engine was on fire and I was unable to move. I was stuck in the car and thought this was the end

I was lucky that some good samaritans stopped their car, doused the fire and helped me out. On seeing my injuries, they got me admitted at a local hospital in Khandala

I had 4 fractures in my rib cage and few other injuries which are still healing

But after that I stopped driving to Pune for business.

Now I have got a couple of inquiries due to which I again need to travel to Pune. I am thinking of travelling on Thursday, but this time I might actually take a driver

Dont know why but I always feel Pune has been lucky for me career wise. Its doors always seem open for me

Pune is also a city I love

Who knows whats lies in store in the future

Comments

Popular Posts