Road Trip Plan

I have not been outdoors for many months now. I have been really missing nature badly

Monsoons is the season when we used to trek more frequently, but now that's ruled out

Road Trips to the regular routes have now become boring and I want to try something new

I had heard about Varandha ghat being spectacular in natural beauty. There are waterfalls at every block. The valley pictures on the net prove that. However the road is supposedly very tough  to drive on given serpentine turns and uneven nature due to monsoon potholes

I have spoken to a schoolmate and we plan to do this trip soon

The location is around 5 hours drive from Mumbai so we feel it might be a good idea to stay overnight somewhere.

The route that we plan to take is Mumbai- Mahad-Varandha-Bhor-Pune-Mumbai

Feeling very excited about this

Looking forward!!

Comments

Popular Posts