Dreams - Camera

I have been trekking for almost 20 years now. In the 90s friends who were trekking with me were working in the International sales department of my company and used to carry Digital Cameras. I had a good SLR the Canon AE-1 but it was way too heavy to carry on a trek. Also the fact that it had a 28 - 200 mm lens made it unweildly to carry.

I always had in mind that I should own a good digital camera. When I was about to buy my kidney ailment struck.

The years I have been on dialysis, just the digital cams started improving lots and the world of Digital SLRs was also booming.

I also wanted to own a good DSLR.

I simply didnt have enough money.

When we had been to Kas plateau last year, a couple of my friends had bought a DSLR and they really enjoyed clicking there. That was the right time to have bought the cam. At that time I had decided that before we went to Kas again, I should have one of my own.

This year the Kas event was declared for 29 - 30 september. It was already the 27th

I was biting me that I had made this promise to myself. But I have some money due which was promised only next month. I have never used my credit card for a higher value in one shot.

I discussed with my parents and shared with them that I have had this dream for a long time. They supported me and I decided to go in for the purchase the very next day.



I bought a Canon 60D which is a semi professional body and a 18 - 135mm body to go with it.

It cost me a lot of money. But I kept a promise I made to myself.


Comments

Unknown said…
Jio laale. May ALLAH fulfill all your wish
Samy said…
Thanks Imtiyaz !!
Ramanand said…
Congrats and wish to lots of photos flowing on this blog .. :)
Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.
Best Doctors In Jaipur

Popular Posts