Fighting Covid with Transplant - Bach Gaya Saala

 I went for the HRCT on tuesday. This was day 8 or 9 I think.

I had fever. I didnt want to take an Uber or Ola since I didnt want to be transmitting. The safest was to drive down. I expected not much of traffic but I was sadly mistaken. In a distance of around 5 km, I had to stop at every signal and was able to reach the centre after almost half an hour

On a typical lockdown day this should not have taken me more than 5-10 minutes

I had not even estimated the time taken to find a space for parking. The traffic was almost like any other day, so much for the restrictions

The report was not bad at all. It showed mild to moderate infection in the lungs. The reading was 6/25

This was a great relief and from here I really felt confident of coming through

I reported to my doctor who warned me to continue with all the aspects of the treatment religiously and I would pass the stiff Covid Test

It was just a few more days of rest and I was feeling progressively better.

Now I am still feeling weak but most importantly, I am out of the Covid thing

A real sigh of relief, specially since I am a kidney transplant recipient and I was immunosuppressed. 

Now my mycophenolic acid has been restarted by my doctor (Really Hats off to him for the patience during the treatment) and we are slowly moving towards a normal medicine schedule






After completing 15 days I happened to open the Arogya Setu app ( I used to check my status almost everyday) and the status was "You are Safe" 

(Medically I improved further and now I am working on fitness)

The First thing that came to mind was "Bach Gaya Saala"



Comments

Popular Posts