Chikmagalur Calling

Few of us Kidney Patients who met on fb have been planning to do a trip. I missed the last couple of trips for which I was invited but could not join

This time I wanted to go at any cost

We originally decided to go to Mahabaleshwar which is more central so that people from all over India could join. But surprisingly there were no takers. Only people from South confirmed. So we cancelled this trip and announced another with destination in South India

I had reconnected with a childhood friend whose husband ran a home stay in Mallandur near Chikmagalur. We decided to go there

Dates were fixed for the long weekend from 29th September to 2nd October

It turned out to be all all boys gang. There was only one lady confirmed but it was uncomfortable with only one lady and all the others being male

So I booked my flight tickets to and from Bengaluru and it was decided that 5 guys from Chennai would drive down. The Bengaluru guys would get a car and pick me from the airport

We were all set for the Trip!!

Comments

Popular Posts